Toilet Training Boys can be a chore, but they’ll happily participate with these Truck Potty Training Pants!
Dumps and Trucks Pull-on Potty Training Pants
Installments by available between $35.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More
Potty Training a toddler can only be done through a few points every parent has to hit, and here’s how our Potty Training Pants hit that mark!
1. Your toddler MUST feel wet – This gives him a tactile experience to relate the act of peeing to and helps him learn. It also provides an incentive to want to be changed, and not pee in the future (A.K.A. – Potty Train). These Potty Training Pants deliver a wet feeling!
2. Consistency – This is the job of the parents. Of course your toddler won’t remember to go all the time at first, so set an alarm and do what you have to! Consistency is Key, and by switching to cloth which absorbs less, these Potty Training Pants help build in accountability, for BOTH parties involved.
3. Don’t be afraid! – In the Boys Scouts their motto is Be Prepared. If you’re prepared than you have nothing to fear. You’ll know what can go wrong in potty training, and how to prevent it! These Potty Training Pants are waterproof, and that means that even the worst of accidents become manageable with Super Undies!
Our Pull-on Undies 2.0 has the following features…
- Waterproof Wetzone – Whew!
- Stretchy Side Tabs – Your hero can operate them himself!
- Inner absorbency – But not too much or we miss the mark!
- Hidden pocket – Whew! Now we can add more absorbency in these instead of going back into a diaper.
Commonly Asked Questions
How many will I need?
It is standard to go through 6 pairs of training pants a day while potty training. It is even better to have an extra pair of toilet training undies in the car, but at least have a change of clothes in the car. We have kits available at different levels to help you in this process.
Is this ALL I need to potty train?
Yes, there are different things you can use to help make potty training more comfortable, but essentially all you need is a will to potty train, and potty training pants.
Can we just potty train naked?
Naked potty training is left to the experienced parents. You certainly can, but keep in mind that you need to up your game. Be more consistent and attentive than average and you can achieve potty training naked, but if you slip, then it could mean your couch.
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 0.5 in|
L, M, S